A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Saturday, September 8, 2012

PowerStruggle

How. On. Earth....Did I end up in bed { @1am } eating enjoying GuiltilyGobbling OREOS & MILK!?!  

I went into the kitchen to grab a baked egg!  I had decided that I needed to ease my rumbling tummy so I could sleep....I did eat two egg whites { I threw out the~7grams of fat per~yolks }...


I blame the Hubbs...HE was the one that reminded me of the blasted OREOS that I have successfully ignored all week.  


I Ate Six.  


At least they weren't 'Double Stuffed'.  


2 comments:

  1. LOL, you sound like me!! Except mine was Garlic pasta and tomatoes?? And in the livingroom so as not to WAKE the Hubs! {It needs to be said I had already had a frozen peanut butter snickers square and freshly baked chocolate chip cookie earlier in the evening. So, the SWEET snacks were already gone} ;)

    ReplyDelete