A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chicken Tonight...???


Have you ever just thrown a bunch of stuff in the crock pot & hope it turns out okay?  I did that last night...

Frozen Chicken Breasts & Thighs, Chicken Broth, Cream of Chicken, Diced Tomatoes plus Cannellini Beans & Spices.  Today I added Chopped Frozen Collard Greens & Diced Onion and more spices {because crock pot meals WILL lose flavor over time...}.  

The smells are drool worthy...  

No comments:

Post a Comment