A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Monday, September 10, 2012

New Uses for Old Things

I used to read Real Simple Magazine.  I LOVED IT.  Our 1st Thanksgiving Dinner was a feast of gourmet deliciousness straight from the pages of the 2003 Fall Issue.  

One of my FAVORITE features was the 'New Uses for Old Things'.  GENIOUS IDEAS!  I only had two small problems with RSM.  

#1~ As magazines go it is Expensive.  

#2~ I could NEVER remember to actually DO any of the wonderful tips & ideas that I so enjoyed reading...

I came across this 


on Pinterest this afternoon & thought 'What A Great Idea!' As I ALWAYS try to do, I followed the pin to it's original site {to make sure it wasn't bogus, SPAM or phishy} and came to RSM... Should have known. wink  

No comments:

Post a Comment