A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Duggar Family Goodness

I am a HUGE fan of the Duggar Family. I absolute Love watching the show, reading/listening to their interviews and I hope to pick up some of the books & Children's literature that they have worked on as well. My SweetHubbs & I share the same core values as the Duggars ~ from Christianity, Politics, ChildRearing, Modesty {only we aren't quite as orthodox}, Financial Responsibility {though we certainly aren't as disciplined!}, Education {HomeSchool ROCKS!}, among others.

I always feel uplifted, positive & encouraged after watching an episode of 19 Kids & Counting. And my Littles Love watching w/ me! Ruffles now Loves to quote me {quoting Mama Michelle} "Practice makes progress".   


Tonight, while on FB {checking notes in a 'testing group' for an upcoming pattern} I saw on the sidebar a link for Duggar Family Blog: A Blog About the Duggars. I clicked on it & was excited to find a site NOT affiliated w/ TLC. This blog is run by two seemingly sweet Ladies & stays pretty up-to-date. {I remember a few of the Duggar 'Children' saying once that they were unable to have FB accounts because they were ALWAYS shut down after being reported as fraudulent/impostors ~ how funny! It's probably in their best interest anyway!}.


Anyhow, I continued on over to the actual blog just to check it out ~ & was pleasantly surprised! Not spammy or idol worshippy. Just a nice uplifting blog that keeps the general public abreast of the IMPORTANT {i.e. we aren't weirdos for wanting to know about it ;) } current events in the lives of all things Duggar-related.


I also came across this !'GIVE•AWAY'! ;) The Original Duggar Family Blog in conjunction with Build A Sign is giving away a $25 GiftCard! You should go check out Build A Sign  & then go enter the giveaway :  http://duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-prize-your-choice.html   


No comments:

Post a Comment