A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Friday, March 30, 2012

How To Hang Draperies And Curtains Like A Designer

Ever wonder why your drapes don't look like those in the magazines?  Even after you went out and spent a Small FORTUNE buying every single piece featured in the catalog or website?  Well, I came across this blog post today on Facebook & it has some useful information to help us out!  The post was featured by Madigan Made on FB, but originally came from Addicted 2 Decorating {{heehee...I just LOVE being a "Blog Stalker"!}}.  


I wish I knew how to show the entire post here, but...I don't...so please follow the link & go fix those drapes! (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment