A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lovin' the Hubs

Today {{Friday April 20, 2012}} is "National Husband Appreciation Day"!  Go tell your hubs how much you appreciate him!  




I know ONE THING for certain...I  ♥ ♥ ♥  Mine to the Moon & Back Again!!!




 THANK YOU 'M' for being MY 'Bubby'!!! 







My Love & I at WDW in March 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Love it...
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete