A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ephesians 5:25 Love

My Sweet Husband hasn't had a proper closet in 3 years.  From the moment we learned we were pregnant with Ruffles {{March 27, 2009}}, his belongings have been relegated to one of those rickety 'travel' closets.  Sure, he had a few complaints, but he knew it was the only solution we had that was workable.  He is a BIG Believer in "Sacrificial Love"...it's what "marriage" is about...well...it's what marriage SHOULD be about.  Loving your Spouse as Christ LOVES His church.


My Bubby {{my nickname for the Hubbs}} works two jobs.  He graduated from college  {{Ruffles was 8 days old!}} with a degree in Geomatics and...something something something...basically he is a Licensed & Registered Surveyor in our state.  He also has a part time job working as tech support for our local Supervisor of Elections Office.  With election season upon us he is SUPER busy right now!  Besides working 10+ hours of OT for his regular job, M is logging quite a few hours at ''the other office'' as well.  


Except for today...today he got up early {{on his ONE DAY OFF}}...went to LOWES {{HE HATES LOWES}}...and bought supplies to build a new walk in closet.  For.  ME.  {{I do so love that man.}}  (=  


While trolling FaceBook a few minutes ago, I came across this video {{by a new artist that I am thoroughly enjoying BTW}} entitled 'Sex, Marriage & Fairy Tales//Spoken Word'.  Having already been humbled today by the Grace of God in blessing me with such an AMAZING Life Partner, I was increasingly grateful after watching the video.  I mean~I know that my 'M' is amazing {{didn't I just say that!?!}} but it always helps to be reminded.


Whether you are married or not, this video shares an important message regarding marriage and God's plan for it.  It is definitely a "MUST WATCH" in my book...Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment