A 'Friday's Child' Blog

Welcome & Thanks for joining me as I attempt to unscramble the craziness running around in my brain . . . Stick around & you just might find me rambling on about sewing, cooking, baking, homeschooling, romance, getting fit {hah!}, and keeping my sanity while raising the Littles . . . Is that even possible?¿? (=

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shoe~Topia

Have you ever been to Shoe~Topia?  NO!?!  Oh My~You MUST visit someday.  I am there now, & let me tell you...it's Remarkable Awesome Sensational WONDROUS!  


My trip to this Glorious {{NON FICTIONAL}} place began when the entire family went shopping for new Sanuks.  We are in Deep Deep LIKE with this brand of shoe...the 'Yoga Mat' style is SO COMFY & as we are planning our Big "DISNEY TRIP" in a few weeks, we needed to replace our old 'holey soled' ones that we wore out last year... (=


This year our store of choice held way more variety than last year...but not much that I was interested in. =/  I did pick up this SUPER COMFY pair here....



...but felt the need to look further...So I Did! (=

I found these two pair 

and

on Zappos & they came in today... {{LOVE}}.

I also bought these for Robot~>

{{And that's on top of the two pair of floppers he got two days ago!}}  Hey Man~Fla Residents need flip flops!

Ruffles got this cute little pair of Tommy Hilfiger's from our local Outlet Store...

She wanted to nap in them today...BTW~how CUTE is she???

They are too big for her TINY Little Feets, {{thus causing a small trip & scrape}} but with shoes vs sandals or flip flops you can get away with a larger size...Oooh oooh oooh...here is a cute one of both my babies {{don't you just love all the pics with backgrounds of trucks and curbside garbage?  But, you take the pictures where the kiddos will cooperate!}}

Okay...enough about them and back to my SHOES!!!

What's our count now...3?  Okay, I also picked up an ADORABLE pair of Fushia Floral Thongs from the aforementioned Outlet Store.  I rarley find anything for myself there, but this day I literally turned around and bumped into them!  The next night, we rode out to a relatives house for a quick visit and I left with a bag full of FOUR brand new pair of flip flops...See!?!  Shoe~Topia!!!  Here are my last 5 pair...

I'm telling ya~this was MY week!  {{And to go with all those EIGHT PAIR of flip flop/thongs/sandals, I picked up a small battery powered pedicure device~like a drill?~ AND two new bottles of OPI...

and


Two PERFECT summer colors...good for ANY skin tone and appropriate for day or night...{{sigh}}



UPDATE!!!

HOW could I forget to show y'all my MOST Favorite pair!?!  These are no longer available unfortunatley, but I DO love them...they are SO comfy & will match EVERYTHING in my summer wardrobe...this is my GO TO COLOR for Summer!

Simply Vera by Vera Wang 'Mia' Coral Thong Sandals... 






No comments:

Post a Comment